Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blog 14: Learning from another ENG 99

    
From the three posts that I read, I found Post 3 to be in more of a proper form. I do think that post 3 is the best out of these three because in the beginning of her essay she summarizes  it and she doesn’t give her opinion, in her first paragraph she explain what the idea is "Reality T.V"  and she talks about what they want in order for people to be "Reality TV".  In her second paragraph she paraphrased a quote and I think she did a good job because she explained it well. In her third paragraph she related the reading to her life. She had also done a decent conclusion, if it was up to me I would have passed this because out of all three this one was the passing one. I don’t think I did learn anything from these posts; I would rank this one a 6 out of 10. I would pick Post2 to be the second best. In the beginning of his summary he gave his opinion correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think we are supposed to do that. I don’t think I have much to say about this post but I don’t know if he is agreeing with the reading or against because in one paragraph I think he is saying it’s okay to go and try to be in "Reality TV" and in the other one he says it's a risk for future doctors etc. so I don’t know if he is agreeing or disagreeing. But in general I don’t think I would pass this, I didn’t learn anything knew, and I would rate it a 4 out of 10. Finally I would pick Post3 the last post, the reason was because he was just summarizing this paragraph one after the other. Also because he gave his opinion in the summary and you’re not supposed to do that. The way that he has it setup didn’t really get my attention I kept getting lost.  I don’t think I learned anything new. I would rate these 4 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment